Friday, November 25, 2005

Undergraduate research papers

Looking over the visit stats for this blog, I often have the impression that its readership consists overwhelmingly of undergraduates looking for quick material for a term paper. Am I wrong about this? That's okay, I guess, although this is not exactly what a college student should take as gospel on anything. This blog mostly exists for me to catch thoughts that I would otherwise lose - and perhaps should lose - and to give me an easy way to track articles that I might someday like to cite but might otherwise disappear into the cybervoid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For what it's worth, I visit your site regularly for nuanced commentary regarding the legal side of the GWOT and America's foreign relations generally. You speak from a perspective which (it seems to me) adopts a sensible regard for US sovereignty, eschewing unthinking internationalist platitudes while at the same time avoiding the kind of cowboyism that would dismiss out of hand the need for a functional international legal understanding of human rights.

Real thought is refreshing. Keep it up.

I'm a mechanical engineer finishing out an MA in English Lit.

Term papers said...

Great info !! I glad to see this blog, such an informative article...

Term Papers said...

Its quite appreciable to share such information