Sunday, January 02, 2005

Foreign law in US courts

Okay, so if I had known what I was doing I would have posted these pieces in reverse reverse order, so that they could be read straight down the page. Apologies. I broke this long comment into a series of shorter posts because I was having trouble with Blogger dropping my entire sidebar down to the bottom of the page. I'm going to try and get my links back onto the blog and then not mess around with it anymore.

If you are interested in this topic - and you should be! - you can find out about the Scalia-Breyer debate on this very topic at American University law school on Thursday, January 13, 4-5:30 at the events section of the school website, here. The event will be livestreamed, and you can also find out about that after January 10 at the same school homepage, here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Anderson,

I've written a sketch of a response here. I'd be interested in your comments...